Friday 24 August 2007

The Real Facebook Stalkers....Your Family

My mom was talking about joining Facebook this morning. Well isn't she in for a bit of a surprise.

My nephew has notes all over his walls about the digital camera she bought him that he has lost. My brother who has been too busy to call her back because he’s working so much has been spending hours on it. And my sister is posting blow by blow accounts of her 'exciting times' in Mykanos Greece.

Luckily for me, I had already read Howard Lindzon's post
Guilt 2.0 and My Mother is friending me on Facebook (which made me laugh - which could be because it's funny or else I am a bit delirious from my 48 hr trip from hell back from Australia so I am thinking everything is funny).

So sorry Mom, and you can blame Howard. I won't be accepting your request. But remember, I love you and see you next week for Sushi.

xo.

0 comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics